Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2009 Acura TSX teaser

Photobucket

I hate teasers. Acura will unveil the redesigned TSX/Euro Accord at the Geneva Auto Show in March. They are also expected to do something at the Detroit Auto Show.

Click here to see more teaser pics.

Click here to see actual Spy shots of the new TSX.

Judging by the spy photos, I'm hopeful it won't look like the European market "Tourer" wagon concept (not a huge fan of the station wagons... bad experience as a teen. Lol), which can be seen here. Or visit http://www.honda.co.uk/accordconcept/ to see more.

3 comments:

Deano said...

So what else will Acura have in 2009. We can't have the same car! My guess is that the back end will look like a horse's butt and they will place some kind of assy spoiler on the back to appeal to men who still live with their parents.

will work for clothes said...

OMG, that comment makes me miss working with you guys!

brdhouse said...

I could deal with a horse's ass if they really do add turbo and AWD to this beast. Rumors of turbo and AWD were floating around for the 06 TSX as well... time will tell, I guess.